[CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 17:41:17 EDT 2019

Apart from the security issues (meaning it is blocked by firewalls) as
Sterling had mentioned, HTTP is far easier to integrate into modern
applications. Telnet also requires you to open a session and keep it
open. With HTTP you can receive data, disconnect and even retry if
unsuccessful. It's faster and has less overhead than Telnet. You can
pipeline and keep a connection persistent if you wish but it's not
required like Telnet.

73
Ria, N2RJ