[CQ-Contest] Menories From Early SAC-years?

Tomi Ylinen tomi.ylinen at luukku.com
Thu Sep 12 02:08:06 EDT 2019

Hi and sorry, previous mail was in finnish and came to wrong reflector.

However the business itself is relevant here too: Our beloved Scandinavian Activity Contest is already 60 years old.

https://www.sactest.net/blog/
(CW-part will be held next week)

If you have pictures and memories from early years of SAC, please send as reply or to OH6EI (at) SRAL.FI.

You can easily produce a file of old picture by taking a picture with your phone or digicamera.

73,

Tomi OH6EI / SAC CC

PS. My mail operator rejects too big mails so please not too many files in one mail.