[CQ-Contest] Room Reservations for Dayton 2020 at the CrownePlaza hotel in downtown Dayton

Allan W Schlaugat reflectors at n9isn.com
Tue Sep 17 08:03:21 EDT 2019

I personally know of two assaults on contesters, one requiring medical
attention, within the immediate area around the CP last year. My last trip
to Dayton in 2018 I was with the K9PG group dining at a great BBQ place
south of the CP and it was just starting to get 'sketchy' then. (we never
did find a good place that sold milk shakes afterwards) Stay in groups and
be aware of your surroundings.

Al   N9ISN

--
Allan W. Schlaugat                    Albertville, WI  USA
Amateur Radio: N9ISN            Home Page:   www.n9isn.com

I believe in sharing the road with other drivers.  They can
have the part behind me.