[CQ-Contest] Room Reservations for Dayton 2020 at the Crowne Plaza hotel in downtown Dayton

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Tue Sep 17 11:44:09 EDT 2019

Hello Gerry,

Please refer to my original posting.
This isn't about any great deals for Tim and crew - it is about what is
possible for this coming May.
I have been working on this "project" since June 1 and have made several
trips back to Dayton between then and now.
I fully understand your comments and I am very aware of all of these issues.
Changing venues for a group our size (over 500) takes 18 months - minimum.
The annual Saturday night Contest dinner will not be serving prime rib in
2020 (first time in 28 years!). It should be better.

73
Tim K3LR