[CQ-Contest] Room Reservations for Dayton 2020 at the CrownePlaza hotel in downtown Dayton

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Tue Sep 17 17:18:57 EDT 2019

Jim,

In today's economy, at least where I live (Denver), unemployment is
about 2%, anyone who wants a job can find one.  there are help wanted
signs everywhere.  Maybe it's different in Ohio, but here, those who
panhandle, beg, etc., clearly don't want to work, and I suspect it's the
same in Santa Cruz.  maybe Ohio is different.

Barry W2UP