[CQ-Contest] Update: Salmon Run Mobile - eastern Washington

Michael Dinkelman mwdink at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 23:48:59 EDT 2019

Based on inputs we have received and some testing,  Randy and I
have decided to get on 80M for the first 5 minutes and last 5 minutes
of each county during daylight hours. That will put us on 80M for a solid
ten minutes as we cross each county line

Mostly, this will be for in-state operators. Hope it works.

cheers
dink, n7wa