[CQ-Contest] Need advice on Mini-CWT Test

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Apr 1 18:29:47 EDT 2020

Yuri,

Of course the best way is to just get on every Wednesday at 13z, 19z and 03z
(Thu) and call CQ from .028 and up on the contest bands.

Practice, practice, practice.

Also, N1MMLogger Plus now has  MorseRunner built right into it, with 2
modules available.
CQWW CW and CQWPX CW. It's very realistic with many features/options.  It
will definitely help on days
that aren't Wednesday !  Look in config, ports,mode, then other tab./   Near
the bottom, tick the box that
says Morserunner.  Have at it !

There is a great group on groups.io for any technical questions.
https://groups.io/g/N1MMLoggerPlus/topics

ve3xb". so I need to find another way to

improve my score. S/P will slow me down thus that has to be run.."

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB