[CQ-Contest] multiple QSO parties

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Tue Apr 7 19:59:37 EDT 2020

I heard about the W0BH Georgia adventure... We'll last year we had two
mobiles that lit up the roads. N4CW and K5CM. They combined for 2200 Qs and
probably ran all the 46 SC counties in just 11 hours. Let's not forget the
amazing K5YAA/m, who had a keyboard taped to his steering wheel. Jerry was
amazing.

N0HJZ/m will probably end up with over 2000 Qs after his two days on the
road in the Nebraska QP.

So when you don't have mobiles, you miss a BIG BIG element of a successful
QP.

73s Dave WN4AFP