[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX Contest SSB 2020 Raw Scores now Online

OZ1BII Henning mail at oz1bii.dk
Thu Apr 9 16:52:05 EDT 2020

Hi Dave
Thanks for response.
Yes I know the normal score database and it is a pleasure to work with.
Both when I want to find single years results and also to find the records
for Denmark.
And I think that it would be GREAT if the same possibilities were available
with the RAW scores list.

Thanks for the roses - glad you like it  😀
Take care.
* Vy 73 de OZ2I  Henning *