[CQ-Contest] Final Announcement!! Florida QSO Party is THIS weekend April 25-26

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 04:42:20 EDT 2020

Hello Friends,

The *2020 Florida QSO Party* is ****this weekend****; we sure hope you'll
join us.

Please check out the 2019 FQP results and much more at our *Web Site:*
http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/

*2020 FQP Rules Changes-*

*- Mobile and Expedition Categories suspended due to Florida stay-at-home
mandate*

*- Club Competition revised*

*- Multi-operator entries may be distributed within a QTH (FL County,
State/Province, DXCC) due to stay-at-home mandates worldwide.*

* Please see Rules page at *http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/ *for details.
There are also some examples of distributed multi-ops at the bottom of our
Home Page.*

*The Florida QSO Party*
Object: Everyone works Florida, Florida works Everyone
Activate and work ALL Florida counties
Have as much FUN as possible!

When: *April 25 & 26, 2020*
Two ten hour operating periods, with a ten hour break:
Saturday, April 25 1600Z (Noon EDT) - 0159Z (9:59 PM EDT)
Sunday, April 26 1200Z (8 AM EDT) - 2159Z (5:59 PM EDT)
20 Hours total

Exchange: RST and County (Florida stations)
RST and QTH (State, Province or Country for non-FL)

Where: 10, 15, 20 and 40 Meters

*SUGGESTED OPERATING FREQUENCIES: *

CW:       7.020-7.045, 14.025-14.055, 21.030-21.050, 28.030-28.050 MHz

Phone:  7.185-7.245, 14.240-14.295, 21.320-21.350, and 28.450-28.480 MHz
Contacts outside these frequency ranges are still valid; see rules for
details.

*MOBILE WINDOW: *

*SUSPENDED for 2020 FQP*

Categories:
Single Op, Multi Op, Multi-Multi, Technician and School.
Three power levels: QRP, Low, and High Power.
Use CW, SSB or both.

23rd Anniversary Special Event Award- 2020 FQP Spelling Bee!

We will have a total of 8 special 1x1 stations below whose suffixes spell
*LOVEBUGS**. *Contact all 8 of these 1x1 stations to earn this award.
These stations will be on both modes full-time and should be very
accessible. QSL these 1x1 calls active in FQP via KU9C direct or via bureau.

The call signs and hosts are:

*CALL    HOST   CTY*

*N4L      N4OX   ESC*

*N4O      WO4O  LAK*

*N4V      NF4A    BAY*

*N4E      N1TO    IDR*

*N4B      N4BP    BRO*

*N4U      N4UU    ALC*

*N4G      K5KG   SAR*

*N4S      N6AR    ORA*

Prizes: Beautiful color Certificates for top participants
Plaques for top finishing entrants.

*Web Site:* http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/
Detailed rules, past results, plaques, county maps and much more!

*ACTION REQUIRED!!!*

*Florida Stations of all types* – *please go to the FQP website and
register your fixed operations; just click on the “Counties" link and then
the Activation Forms to get started – thanks!*

*Saturday Registration Form:  *
https://floridaqsoparty.org/counties/saturday-route/

*Sunday Registration Form:  *
https://floridaqsoparty.org/counties/sunday-route/

**PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REVIEW YOUR ENTRY FOR ACCURACY BEFORE SUBMITTING**

Logs in Cabrillo format can be uploaded (*preferred*) at:
https://fqp.contesting.com/fqpsubmitlog.php

or emailed to logs at floridaqsoparty.org; Paper logs via US mail to: Florida
QSO Party, c/o Ron Harps, K8NZ, 1997 Willow Glen Ln Columbus, OH 43229-1550.

Any questions or feedback? Please feel free to reply to my e-mail:

cqdenx4n at gmail.com

*We highly encourage* you to sign up to the FQP email Group
fqp at groups.io. Anyone
wishing to subscribe to the FQP email reflector may send an email request
to George, K5KG at k5kg at k5kg.com.  Upon receiving your request to join,
George will send you an invitation to subscribe to the reflector.  When you
receive the invitation, simply follow the instructions, and sign yourself
up.

THANK YOU in advance for making the 2020 FQP another terrific event!

*2020 FQP - So Bright, you gotta wear Shades! *

😎

73,
Chris, NX4N, on behalf of:

Chris, W4WF and Dan, K1TO – President and Past President
Florida Contest Group, proud sponsors of the FQP since 1998