[CQ-Contest] 2020 FQP - EXCITING LATE BREAKING SPECIAL Announcement!!!

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 20:28:06 EDT 2020

Hi FQP Frenzied Fans,

Just a quick update regarding our FQP '*VIRTUAL* *MOBILES' Program* which
we announced a few days ago -

These are the VM's you can listen for as they change counties hourly (3 of
these calls will be silent each hour):

   - *K4KG*
   - *K4OJ*
   - *N4AO*
   - *N4EEB *
   - *N4KM*
   - *N4TO*
   - *NN4FL*
   - *NX4N*
   - *W4FCG*
   - *W4WF*

These VM calls will be hosted by the following Control Operators and the 7
Counties they are based:

*COUNTY          OP(s)*

*Sarasota          K8MR*

*Manatee           K1TO*

*Hillsborough   NX4N*

*Lake                 NN7CW/KT4Q*

*Orange             W4WF*

*Volusia             N4EEB*

*Marion              N4KM*

*AND REMEMBER!*

*In addition to our VM's, there will be Hoards of FL Fixed Stations as
well, and of course our LOVEBUGS too!*

So have fun in the chase and get ready for *THE* Party!

*2020 FQP - So Bright, you gotta wear Shades! *

😎

Vy 73/OJ,

Chris, NX4N

FQP FROTHING FIST