[CQ-Contest] Dynamic Mic. Pre-Amp?

dj7ww at t-online.de dj7ww at t-online.de
Sat Aug 1 08:05:48 EDT 2020

All older Icom rigs needed a preamp for use with a dynamic mic.

I use a DBX286 for that function with Sennheiser MD421 on my IC-765, IC-735,
IC-740 and IC-751A.
Without the preamp but mic gain set to 11 specified output will be reached
but VOX will not function correctly.

I guess for ham radio use Behringer stuff will be more then adequate.

73
Peter