[CQ-Contest] RCA Interview series kicks off tonight with Dr. Ted Rappaport N9NB

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Thu Aug 13 11:46:03 EDT 2020

At 9 PM EDT this evening (Thursday) I will host the new RCA interview series
sponsored by the Radio Club of America (RCA). http://radioclubofamerica.org

RCA is the oldest wireless club in the world, formed in 1909.

Ted Rappaport is a Fellow of the RCA and the 2018 Armstrong medal award
holder from RCA - its highest honor. Ted has an amazing bio of
accomplishments which we will discuss tonight.

We will learn what exciting things are ahead for the future of wireless
communications. Please refer to Ted's bio:

https://wireless.engineering.nyu.edu/tedrappaport/

Please reserve your spot for this Webinar by registering ahead of time.
Attendees will be able to ask questions (via text in the Q&A box) to our
moderators which will cue them for Ted. Our moderators are Scott Jones, N3RA
and Barney Scholl, K3LA. Register using this link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7fEsW9pcRUmqzhP982aSLw

The session tonight will be recorded and available from the RCA website at a
later time.

73,

Tim K3LR

President Emeritus