[CQ-Contest] The March of Technology

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sat Aug 15 13:08:28 EDT 2020

My Start was 1975,

Same of course paper logs and dupe sheets.

I started with Straight Key, then up-graded to a Hallicrafters TO-Keyer.

How many of you gotgood at sending of course by hand, and writing with
the other at the same time.

I'm right handed. I could send CW with either hand but never could write
with the left. so got pretty good sending left handed while filling out
the log with my right.

Joe WB9SBD