[CQ-Contest] Praying for hams in Northern California!

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Aug 19 18:39:47 EDT 2020

On 8/19/2020 12:37 PM, Michael Ritz wrote:
> Entire towns around there are being evacuated. K9YC and K6XX come to mind, but there are many others up there.

I just spoke with good neighbors K6XX and W6GJB -- we all evacuated in
the wee hours of the morning, and are safe. That's the good news so far
-- no deaths, and so far in our area, only a few homes. My XYL and I are
sitting in an RV of the driveway of another ham, watching maps showing
tankers circling our homes dropping fire retardant, and praying that
there will still be something to return to.

73, Jim K9YC