[CQ-Contest] The second monitor was one thing, but it seems like quite the slippery slope from home office to evil lair...

kq2m at kq2m.com kq2m at kq2m.com
Wed Aug 19 23:35:43 EDT 2020

LOL Frank!  That's kind of what my office looks like because I use a 4 over
5 NINE stack of 27" Dell monitors arranged around my desk in two vertical
rows.  The only reason that I don’t use more is because there is nowhere
else to put them unless I hang them from the ceiling!   :-)

73

Bob KQ2M

quite the slippery slope from home office to evil lair...

media.newyorker.com/photos/5f3d3055af5808094671118e/1:1/w_800/A24577.jpg