[CQ-Contest] The second monitor was one thing, but it seems like quite the slippery slope from home office to evil lair...

Richard Smith n6kt1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 20 10:13:55 EDT 2020

 On this same subject, I'm wondering what y'all are using to support multiple monitors at the operating position. For SO2R and M2, I'm thinking two monitors per radio. So far I've been setting each individual monitor on top of a radio, computer, or other equipment. I looked online at monitor stands of various types, including dual monitor holders with adjustable arms. I'm looking for something that sets on the operating table, attaches to the back of the table, or stands on the floor. I cannot attach to the wall behind the operating table, and I need to walk behind the table to change the operating configuration between SO2R and M2.
Just wondering what folks here are happy with.
TNX and 73,
Rich, N6KT,   PJ4K