[CQ-Contest] Rules for SAC 2020

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Fri Aug 21 16:06:04 EDT 2020

UPDATE
After publishing the rules for SAC 2020 we have got some reactions on
allowing for assistance in all operator categories. The reason behind the
change is that we want to reduce the number of operator categories and
plaques. The reduction will also make the log handling and checking easier
for the log checker.

In order to recognize operators that prefer not using any assistance we
have decided that you are able to state if you operated without any
assistance when submitting the log. Operators who participate  without
assistance will be marked with (N) after the call in the ranking lists.

73
SAC Contest Committee

Virusfritt.
<#m_8644676713551169568_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>