[CQ-Contest] CQWW is a Great Contest -- NOT

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:08:43 EST 2020

Honestly, CQWW isn't even "fun" by that standard unless you have
stacks and are close to the coast...

...which is a myth.

I've had fun in CQWW and even placed in the top 10 in a modest, single
tower station.

Some of the west coast is now remoting out East now, so what's the problem?

Out East I take part in some of the JA contests like JIDX and All
Asian DX. It's nice because I don't have to go a full 48 hours.

Ria
N2RJ