[CQ-Contest] CQWW is a Great Contest - YES IT IS!

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Wed Dec 2 21:34:09 EST 2020

CQWW can certainly be a bit frustrating from the US/VE, especially when
propagation to EU is poor. From many other parts of the world, it's
usually great. A couple times now, I've done the SSB contest from OH,
when there was just about zero propagation to NA on any band. Guess
what? We worked stations all over the rest of the world and had a great
time.

We get our chance in February and March.

73,
Scott K9MA

--
Scott  K9MA