[CQ-Contest] CQWW is a Great Contest -- NOT(?)

ktfrog007 at aol.com ktfrog007 at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 13:16:23 EST 2020

I agree that the CQ-WW's are good contests, but I also think consideration should be given to exploring alternate ways of scoring.  These could be developed and perfected over time and done in parallel with traditional scoring, to keep everyone more-or-less happy.

If nothing else, alternative scoring would be an interesting experiment and I think all participants would be interested, even if they didn't approve.

73,
Ken, AB1J