[CQ-Contest] CQWW is an unfair Contest -- A solutiion!

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Dec 4 08:35:37 EST 2020

de VE9AA Mike

Hi Pete.  Thank you???

Actually, I am still a working stiff doing 40-60hrs/week running a dept in
Healthcare and have a family, so am very busy.

If I had to copy a serial #, it would almost be CQWPX right?, so there you
go.  That already exists.

Once I retire (8 yrs from now) I'll come up with even more solutions for you
guys. ;-) (or maybe I'll start complaining about

how poorly I do in CQP, Salmon run, HI QSO Party, , JIDX phone, 7th area QSO
party,All Asian,NAQP, yada yada)

CU (all of a sudden) in the next one

Mike VE9AA

You have altogether too much time on your hands, Mike.  Actually, it's not a
bad idea, but they still need to do something about the CQWW exchange. With
zones, it's just a callsign-copying contest.  I'm for serial numbers.

73, Pete N4ZR

Check out the Reverse Beacon Network

at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now

spotting RTTY activity worldwide.