[CQ-Contest] If it Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 4 13:51:22 EST 2020

CQ WW is not a perfect contest.  What in life is "perfect"?  But its
fundamental format has proven the test of time, witness that it arguably
remains the favorite of most, world-wide.

Most of those who complain and don't like the rules, never,  and would
not, put in major efforts ( which I define as operating at least 40 of
the 48 hours), even if the rules were 'more perfect'. There will always
be some excuse, no matter how favorable the rules, and respective
circumstances, may be.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Vy 73,

Jim Neiger  N6TJ