[CQ-Contest] IARU Contest HQ stations

Richard Smith n6kt1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 6 15:25:34 EST 2020

 Hi Cain,
Are you sure you want to use the word "idiot" when referring to your fellow contesters?  It's not very pleasant.
73, Rich, N6KT
    On Sunday, December 6, 2020, 05:20:01 AM PST, James Cain <jamesdavidcain at gmail.com> wrote:

 HQ stations are multipliers to remind idiot contesters, for one fleeting
moment, that the International Amateur Radio Union is an organization (not
a damn contest) that involves volunteers around the world cooperating in
our best interests.

I was present at the Creation and I played a part in it. I know. I helped
write the rules.

The IARU is NOT a Deep State radical lib cabal of coastal elites, funded by
George Soros. I repeat. NOT.

cain K1TN