[CQ-Contest] Sony MDR7506 Headphone Pads

Gary K9GS k9gs at gjschwartz.com
Tue Dec 8 17:18:27 EST 2020

As a follow on to the recent thread on replacement headphone pads, the original pads on my Sony MDR-7506 headphones shredded off during CQWW CW.I ordered a replacement set of pads from wickedcushions.comThey arrived today.  Installation took all of 5 minutes and was very easy to do.They are at least as comfortable as the originals.Here's the link:https://wickedcushions.com/products/sony-mdr-7506-ear-pads-by-wicked-cushions73,Gary K9GS