[CQ-Contest] CW Get

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sun Dec 20 12:25:06 EST 2020

What alternatives are there?

I know FL-Digi does it too,  I'm mainly looking for what will work with
N1MM+.

I have gotten many no-coders to try doing CW contests using the reader
with N1MM+. most had a blast! And still do it and are now actually
trying to learn CW now. Very cool!  And have a few that are interested
in trying it. so I was gonna hold a XooM meeting/presentation on how to
set it up.

BUT....  There always is a BUT isn't there?

The owner has no record of me paying for CWGET, I told him I lost the e
mail where I get the lic number. I even have E-Mails from the N1MM+ e
mail list where I was discussing using it and what to do with it to
maximize performance.

But he says I can buy it again for 25% off.

So it's been 5 or 6 years since I installed that, and thought maybe now
there is something better?

So is there? Something better?

Joe WB9SBD