[CQ-Contest] RAC + 9A

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Mon Dec 21 00:26:26 EST 2020

Even if the sponsors don't require both stations to submit logs for a
contact to count, it seems NIL penalties would be likely. For example,
if you log a station in your RAC log, the other op logs it in the 9A
log, yet sends in an RAC log, you will get a NIL penalty. Likewise, if
you send in your 9A log, the other op will get the penalty. I didn't
think of it at the time, but maybe including "RAC" or "9A" in the
exchange would clear things up a bit.

I found it particularly frustrating when ops were just calling "CQ
TEST". Which TEST?

Is there a way to have two logs open in N1MM+, or does that require
another computer?

73,
Scott K9MA