[CQ-Contest] RAC + 9A

V Sidarau vs_otw at rogers.com
Mon Dec 21 17:12:50 EST 2020

Sounds like a pretty nice solution for overlapping contests. I particularly mean quite problematic combos of RAC Winter + 9A in December and Ontario QP + CQMM in April.
Actually for the last 2 years or so the CQMM log adjudicators already asked me for a copy of my (OnQP) log for their (CQMM) log checking purposes. It means, the idea is not new for them. I hope, other contest adjudicators will also accept and follow that. Once this system is established, it will simply mean more QSOs and more fun for contesters.

The idea is so simple and so obvious that I am quite shocked, why it has not been established and promoted long before. Or it had already been established and I simply missed that?

73,

Vlad VE3TM