[CQ-Contest] RTTY RU Practice sessions ??????

Dave K2XR k2xr at ptd.net
Sun Dec 27 23:36:42 EST 2020

Also referred to in the current  post by Jeff:

Operate just like it's the real thing that starts on Saturday the 2nd. Use
whatever bands are open and active for you at each time slot. For FT8,
let's avoid the default "watering holes" - the following dial frequencies
as recommended by Joe K1JT in the January 2019 QST** would be a good
starting place: 3590, 7080, 14130, 21130, 28160.

Here is a link to that document

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/ContestResults/2019/January%202019%20QST%20-%20Taylor%20-%20FT8.pdf