[CQ-Contest] [N1MM+] New Super Check Partial files available

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Feb 3 15:46:40 EST 2020

p.s.-typing K9T into N1MM+ logger (if that’s the one you use) does NOT bring
up 26 suggestions by the way.

To my count , it brings up 13, of which 3 or 4 can really be ruled out right
away.

In other words, not every K9Twhatever is in SCP.  That would be
counterproductive

not everyone with K9T in their call is in there. Only
active contesters Joe
updated constantly.

Typing in VE9A brings up a mere 3 hits
.if you’ve only copied a 2 character
suffix, weed this # down to only “2”
..if you are at all active, you can
pretty much guess which one it is calling you and be right 95% of the time

And so on and so on.  You have K6TU to thank for this service.  Stu does a
great job of wittling it all down to active contesters.

As always
“copy what is sent”

Mike VE9<crackle>A

Mike, Coreen & Corey