[CQ-Contest] CQ 160m contest-vs-DXCC rule problem

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 13:42:35 EST 2020

Hi Scott:

I do SO2R in the CQ 160 test, unassisted.  This is completely legsl in this conyrst for a single operator.

I am not in favor of allowing remote receivers in single operator categories.

It is a huge advantage - enabling both SO2R easily and improved diversity reception.

If allowed, anyone who wants to be competitive would be driven to implement this.

73,

Mark, KD4D

73,

Matk