[CQ-Contest] CQ 160m contest-vs-DXCC rule problem

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Feb 5 12:16:50 EST 2020

Yuri,

Now you are twisting my words to try and make an unrelated point.  "Discrepancies" in context only referred to differences between the rules of one given contest or event to another.

I am not in any way condoning the hypothetical situation you site, which has nothing to do with my comments nor is anything that I even implicitly stated.

My point was and is simple.  Rules between events may not or are not going to be equal.  Nothing more.

And that is the last that I'm going to say on the subject.

73, ron w3wn