[CQ-Contest] WARC band contesting is a thing now !

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Feb 5 19:16:12 EST 2020

Jim,

So that I do not misinterpret you….you are then in support of WARC band contesting?

Today VT, tomorrow Maine, next week the New England QSO Party, then the Florida QSO party, then CQWPX (Ok, I know CQ doesn’t do WARC band contesting.)  Let’s add RTTY…..OK, now CW….sure, SSB now…

Where does it end?

It’s just NOT A GOOD IDEA.

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey