[CQ-Contest] WARC band contesting is a thing now !

James Cain jamesdavidcain at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 11:03:09 EST 2020

"Breach of faith and trust" in whom? The elected so-called
"representatives" we sent to the 1979 WARC where the new bands got laid
out? The red herring of "placating non-contesters" stank then and it stinks
now.

I agree with Doug Renwick and have thought for years that a single-band
contest on each of the new bands, once a year, would be a lot of fun and
might attract new people to use them. Hint: Don't call it a "contest." How
about Activity Day?

Cain, K1TN

No.  For the breach of faith and trust alone, this is a terrible idea.
IMHO.

73, ron w3wn