[CQ-Contest] Dayton DX and Contest Dinner - a few reserved seats available

Kimo Chun kimochun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 00:39:38 EST 2020

Hi Contesters,

I am coordinating a bunch of KH6 and friends to the Dayton Hamvention 2020,
in May. I also have several good rooms to transfer. No Motel 6, sorry.

I purchased reserved tables to cover our gang and have a few extra seats to
sell. So, if you don't mind sitting with us you can get reserved seats for
you and your friends. No need to dash around to find an open seat.

Please contact me by email if interested.

SWODXA DX Dinner - Friday, May 15, 2020 at Dayton Marriott
5 tickets/seats. $45 each - pay in advance - likely distribute tickets at
the dinner.

Contest Dinner - Saturday, May 16, 2020 at Crowne Plaza
3 tickets/seats. $41 each - pay in advance - likely distribute tickets at
the dinner.

Kimo Chun, KH7U
kh7u at arrl dot net