[CQ-Contest] 3 and 4 letter contesting callsigns

Jim George n3bb at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 18 07:39:25 EST 2020

Gotta agree with Randy. Bill's analysis here confirms it to me that a one
by two is the way to go. My software is set up to automatically start
sending a call after four characters. With the one by ones, nothing happens
and then I realize that I have to hit the "enter" bar, and that for sure
takes longer than seven-tenths of a second. For my money, a one by two or
an easy two by one is the better way to go.,
Jim N3BB