[CQ-Contest] 3 and 4 letter contesting callsigns

Ricardo Navarrete ricardoea4zk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 08:44:07 EST 2020

I was enjoying my brand new 2x1 callsign in that contest, all that I can to
say is there was many stations asking ? When I drop my call
After their CQ..... Running 600 w into a home made dipole oriented to USA
for 40 meters and an optibeam for 15-20

BTW the contest was very funny, I love to work NA stations and this is the
funniest one..... I've been for 5 hours only bit was great!!!!!

73's de Rick EA4M