[CQ-Contest] Audio limiter/controller

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sat Feb 22 15:56:03 EST 2020

That's what I was thinking! That sounds like a defect or something.
Software?

I even remember in the old days there used to be a specification, on how
much the volume changes for X amount of signal strength change.  And
most were fantastic

Like a 1 db change of audio output with a signal strength change from
S-5 to 30 db over S-9

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock