[CQ-Contest] How Do You Tune SSB

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Sat Feb 22 21:32:01 EST 2020

 A problem I occasionally run into is people who have cranked down their low frequency TX audio equalization down so low that there is little left to figure out where to tune to best hear them.
Once their lowest frequency audio is at 700 Hz or so, distinguishing between 700 and 1000 Hz when tuning becomes difficult. While the higher frequencies may be more critical for intelligibility, I find that whatever may be gained from that is lost if the signal is mis-tuned.

73  -   Jim  K8MR