[CQ-Contest] vy small request from Latest NCJ-NAQP results Jan 2019

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 14:58:57 EST 2020

Hans,

Based on my knowledge of proposals related to dues I would say that’s not
an accurate assessment.

In fact a few things have been discussed that may actually reduce dues for
some.

The EC recently discussed graduated life membership where those above a
certain age would be able to buy into life membership at a reduced price.
That’s about the closest we could get to a “seniors discount” because if we
offered an actual seniors discount, very few would be paying regular rate.

Ria
N2RJ