[CQ-Contest] NCJ QEX as digital versions.

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 09:46:38 EST 2020

If you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat, you can "Print" anything as
a PDF file. I have been doing this with QST from the on-line version for
some time. And the full version of Adobe Acrobat is well worth the price.
Printing QST is only a very tiny part of what I use it for. I print a
webpage as a PDF file at least once a day. It's paid for itself a long time
ago.

73, Zack W9SZ