[CQ-Contest] There goes the Clean Sweep

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Jan 3 05:43:32 EST 2020

Although I did not enjoy the slag by Pete, he's actually right.  Folks in
general (there are exceptions) don't enjoy having to send "MAR" when they
could be sending PE, NB or NS, so participation is a little lower for
SS/ARRL160 and CQP up here with good reason.

Everyone else in NA gets to do this.  Some states/provinces have multiple
sections.

So, while Pete seemingly forgot about me, VE9CB, VE9HF, VE9DX, VE9XX, VE9ML
and everyone else in NB..until the ARRL allows me to send "NB" (where I
really am) I won't make much of (or any) showing in the ARRL160 or
Sweepstakes. (ditto the California QP)..the last 3 holdouts worldwide
clinging tenuously to RAC "sections."

Mike VE9AA "New Brunswick"

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB