[CQ-Contest] There goes the Clean Sweep

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 10:18:15 EST 2020

For Sweepstakes purposes, why does the ARRL remain committed to honoring new RAC
(Radio Association of Canada) ARES Sections ?  RAC ARES is splitting PEI from
Maritime, hence the new SS section.

This is the same reasoning that Ontario was split into 4 SS sections a few years
ago.

Of course, the ARRL contradicted their own reasoning by splitting Alberta and
Yukon into different SS sections, even though they are the same RAC ARES section.

https://www.rac.ca/ares-sections/

73,
Steve, N2IC