[CQ-Contest] There goes the Clean Sweep

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Jan 3 12:03:53 EST 2020

Mike,

With the right to do that comes the responsibility to be able to work
HP, LP, and QRP stations from every section in the contest. That means
serious RX antennas for 80 and 160M pointed WEST, and being on the air
when the path to every section is decent! That means, at minimum, being
on the air at you sunrise and my sunset. VY2TT is the only MAR station
with that capability.

73, Jim K9YC