[CQ-Contest] There goes the Clean Sweep

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Jan 3 12:19:13 EST 2020

This post points out the obvious difference of QTH. From the eastern
half of the US and Canada, the eastern provinces are easy and the
western provinces are hard. From the western parts of NA, the eastern
provinces are hard and the western provinces are easier.

Imagine if my station entering QRP or a station in residential parts of
Silicon Valley were the only stations on the air from SCV. Or SF, or SB.
W6JTI does a good job of activating SF QRP, but he's on a quiet
mountaintop with a fine antenna system.

73, Jim K9YC