[CQ-Contest] RTTY RU logging question

Kenneth Wolff ken at k1ea.com
Fri Jan 3 14:54:51 EST 2020

The ARRL prefers RY or DG for each QSO. The totals are in your log checking
report. Here is a snippet of one.

*  178180 Claimed score  166750 Final   score*

*    6.4% Score reduction    4.0% Error rate based on claimed and final qso
counts*

*      40 (2.6%) duplicates      16 (1.1%) calls copied incorrectly       3
(0.2%) exchanges copied incorrectly      41 (2.7%) not in log       7
(0.5%) calls unique to this log only (not removed)     331 Digi    1219
Rtty*

- Ken, K1EA