[CQ-Contest] VY1JA should be there thanks to four people

Parke Allen vy1ja at northwestel.net
Sat Jan 4 18:23:58 EST 2020

All,

It is now very likely that VY1JA will be there as a Low Power station
for the SS and other key events.  This is largely due to the help and
support of four people who should be thanked for their efforts:
Chuck, K0RF has offered a transceiver.  Without this there would be no
operation,
Gerry, W1VE and Cary, VE4EA, have been providing very essential
emotional support and help with gear dispersal, and
Tyson, VY1SLZ, has volunteered to help my wife, Ann dispose of a small
station if and when it becomes necessary.

All of these things work together to allow me to continue on the air
without concern that Ann will be left with an added burden. See you all
on the air when the smaller station is reassembled.

J. Parke Allen, VY1JA
984 N. Klondike Highway
Box 20117
Whitehorse, YT