[CQ-Contest] Stop the Sweep madness (already)

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 20:20:49 EST 2020

The one thing to keep in mind about the SS is - once you have the sweep -
regardless of what the magic number is - it turns into a rate contest.
Station with the most Q's wins, as everyone has the same (max) number of
mults, and every Q is worth the same number of points.  So - there will
only be one winner, but many folks can do the sweep.  It is the nature of
the contest, and it what what makes THIS contest unique..

Tom - VE3CX