[CQ-Contest] The legacy of not working dupes

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Mon Jan 6 21:54:50 EST 2020

It was pretty funny Mike.  But unfortunately in a "watch me shoot my
foot" sort of way.  I got into contesting way too late and missed
whatever it was that drove the no-dupes obsession back in the day.  Must
have had something to do with paper logging or labor or something like
that.  I'm sure there was a good reason the practice got started.
Clearly that original momentum has plenty of legs even now when it seems
the no-dupe thing is actually bad for biz.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com