[CQ-Contest] The legacy of not working dupes

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Jan 8 12:33:16 EST 2020

Sadly, we will also have some Amateurs who do not care for contesting and contesters.  A handful of those will go to the extremes and start hassling or jamming those who operate in a contest.  (To say nothing of those who have... other issues, but that's another topic for another day)

I've had it happen as well.  Probably most of the operators on this reflector can say the same, multiple times over.

Best thing to do is ignore them.  Most will give up after a few minutes, once they realize that they're not bothering you in the least.  As far as the ones who have issues... well, QSY if you can, and hope that their VFO's have rusted...

73, ron w3wn